Monday, March 23, 2009

i wanna rub tires with you


{from cracked designs etsy}

Why has no one ever asked me to rub tires? I obviously don't have enough romance in my life.

Speaking of romance, or the lack thereof, the last episode of BSG made me cry and cry and cry. I was getting really worried because this year's episodes were sometimes overwritten and lame, but I really enjoyed the finale. No one got the happy ending I was hoping for. Frak. Poor Chief. Poor Adama. Lee and Kara didn't make out (because Kara is...an angel? That was a bit of a stretch, but I'm willing to look past it). Frak frak frak it was sad. BUT! To paraphrase a message I sent to Drew way back in June, "I hope the Chief finds out that Tory killed Callie, rips Tory's head off, then grabs Boomer from creepy Cavil's clutches and makes out with her. In fact, that's exactly what I want the final scene of the series to be." I didn't *quite* get my wish, but it was still satisfying. 

Also, I'm glad only like two people read this blog, because this post is nerds to the max.

2 comments:

Joben said...

There's definitely three people at least that read your blog. I think the Chief snapping Tory's head might have been my favorite scene of the whole series...how will I go on without BSG though. Almost as tragic as when the seventh HP came out. Sad face.

Sarah O said...

sad face x3