Sunday, March 15, 2009

bon dimanche!

Hi folks. Today was a beautiful halcyon Sunday day. Yambear and I took the bus down to Den-bear to visit the zine library and whatnot. We got coffee at Paris on the Platte and I ordered a drink that had not one, not two, but FOUR layers of deliciousness. Scott and I ordered the exact same sandwich, which also had multiple layers of yum. Then Yambear, Scott, Dennis and I sat in the park and watched happy people and puppies, and I rolled down an hill and got covered in dead grass. I looked like a hay bale. Then Yambear and I went to City O' City, and got the most amazing pizza I've ever had. Apricot sauce, green olives, tarragon and cashew ricotta, PLUS a vegan sweet potato cinnamon roll for dessert. Holy cow.

Also, in case you were wondering, this is what Drew would look like if he were an alien ghost with glowing headphones:


It was a nice day.


2 comments:

Amber said...

It most certainly was. How was the sweet potato cinnamon roll? I was hoping you'd be all, psh, screw Emmy, let's eat this thing on the bus! And I'd be all, psh, yeah!

Anyway, yes. It was a most lovely day.

Sarah O said...

If I hadn't fallen asleep on the bus, you know I would have shared that thing with you. I need another one. Like, I've been thinking about it all day. Perhaps I'll get one tomorrow before Chris's party...