Friday, May 1, 2009

birdday wish list

I totally have my birdday outfit all planned out for tomorrow, replete with springy colors:

{dress from Joules}


{cardigan from marc jacobs}


{shoes from MaraisUSA}

Perfect, right? I'm all set for my birthday! Of course, I don't actually *own* any of these things. Nor can I afford them. Le sigh. I wish I were one of those people with "money." Miss you, money. Hope you're enjoying your new home, wherever that may be. My grandpa gave me some money this weekend, but I immediately spent it on Polaroid film on Ebay. And my mum said she'd put some money towards the purchase of a cheapo Diana or Holga, because I want one for the summer. So I guess I know where your new home is, money. Your new home is on Ebay. I hope Ebay is treating you well, money.

No comments: